Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Heart S'mores





Sometimes I think my kiddos could live on chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows alone. Any type of S'more treat puts a smile on their face. I think half the fun is they get to create them all by themselves!


So when I stumbled upon these large heart marshmallows, I thought they would be perfect for a knock-off "pop" on a stick.

Using red striped straws for our sticks we attached our marshmallow. Melted a few squares of almond bark in the microwave.





Dipped the marshmallows just half way in.





Then dipped them into a sleeve of crushed graham crackers.



The perfect little "love" snack!

Linking up over here today Hodgepodge Life - A Little Knick Knack - The Shabby Nest


1 comment:

  1. Yum! I tried putting a few of those heart shaped marshmallows on some paper straws, but I kept squishing them! Did you find a trick that worked?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...