Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

E- Stands for EXCELLENT ESTATE SALE!

Still prop shoppin’ for a couch, but loving all the goodies I’m finding while looking.


This was an estate sale that we hit about two weeks ago.


One of those drive forever.... then drive forever down a gravel road.... then drive forever down a dirt road. Wondering if you are alone! Then JACKPOT...you see BARN'S full!



Egg crates and old quilts for $12 bucks.

Owl trivets and buffalo china serving platters.

Cool pillows

And the coolest stool I grabed for a Sr. picture prop and forgot to take full length picture of it. You can see the "coolness" of the bottom in this picture.

Great shelf for little man’s room. He has more “collections” than space. And if you squint you can see the postal numbers in the back of each box.

This STOP sign he wanted on our last outing, it was $65.00, this one just $5 bucks.

I love it when I hit a great sale.


3 comments:

  1. You got some great things, Kate! I was thinking prop seat for the stool and ladder. I'm sure you'll get good use out of those. I have that owl trivet! I should keep it out as part of my Halloween decor; never even thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic haul!! You lucky duck! I have been looking for old quilts like that but no luck so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post! What treasures. In love with the postal boxes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...