Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fresca Biscuits

This weekend I tried a new recipe for Sunday morning breakfast! It’s been book marked on my Pinterst obsession board for a few weeks.

After I measured out my Bisquick and forked in my sour cream it dawned on me I didn’t have any 7-Up! So I used what I had, Fresca, and mixed away.



Now, this is a VERY soft and sticky dough. You can try and pat it out and use a biscuit cutter. Or just go old fashion and do drop biscuits like I did.

 melted the ¼ cup butter in my 9X13 pan and dropped my dough in. Baked in a 450* oven for about 10 minutes or so.  Simple and fast for early Sunday mornings before church.



Fresca Bisquick Biscuits

2 Cups Bisquick

1 Cup Fresca

¼ Melted butter



Linking up to all these great sites today Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at The Table - Tasty Tuesday - Home Sweet Farm


2 comments:

  1. I'm not very good at making homemade biscuits! I need to try out this recipe soon:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...