Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tarantula's , Fish Fries and a Rainbow!

Ok, So, I have been away from blog land for what seems like forever!

And if I am to be honest it will be next week before my feet get grounded again.
It’s been a crazy fast paced start to our summer. And I am without doubt that I am not alone!

It all started with a mini Kindergarten graduation for little man


Hannah’s fifth grade graduation into middle school, Lord help me!






 A much overdue 11th birthday sleepover.


 Pine Cove Base Camp! F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

Fishing in the back yard.




Slip-n-slides




 Fish Fries { Heart Healthy, right?}

Catching Tarantula’s crawling across our back yard.


And rainbows out the front door after a summer storm.

I have been busy with photo shoots that have kept me from my "free time" to craft. I hope to tackle a few things this weekend to share with you next week.

Blessing for a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love the rainbow picture, and how fun is that birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I'm always so surprised at how busy summers can be when you're expecting things to slow down!
    We love sleepovers for birthday parties. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...