Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

JUMBO Marshmallow Pops

Have you seen the JUMBO campfire marshmallows at the store?





My kids have!


Have you tried to make s ‘mores with them?


We have, and with not much luck. Takes forever to get them soft enough to mush onto a cracker.


So I turned them into marshmallow pops for the kiddos to pass out at their class Valentine’s parties next week.


I had leftover almond bark and some sprinkles.


After melting my chocolate I added a little food coloring and dipped my marshmallow in and then rolled it through my sprinkles. Laid them on wax paper to dry. You can see I did some small Strawberry marshmallows too!


Wrapped them up in a cello sack but I wanted to add a cute touch to the stick.

So I spray painted some small craft balls and hot glued them onto the end.


In retrospect I would have painted them red.


I’m too anal and the blues didn’t match to my liking.


I will be linking up at these great blogs come stop by and say hi  Less Than Perfect - Show and Tell - Be Inspired - Home is Here - Make it Yours Day


5 comments:

  1. These are SO cute. Love marshmellow treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted these! I was just talking to my fiance about wanting to do something like this on our dessert buffet at our wedding! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Kate about the smores with the giants - just doesn't work out. But your pops are the greatest solution, I'm thinking I might go green for St. Pat's. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bought these big giant marshmallows and they are HUGE! We love them. Yours look fantastic! Love the little beads on the ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh these are adorable! I absolutely love the bead detail that is so darling. These will definitely make an appearance at my next party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...