Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who me? Stylish?

I am so honored to have been given the stylish blog award by
Jac O’ lyn Murphy. I love to visit her site and see all the great ideas she creates. I am loving her latest Valentine idea!



So I am supposed to tell you guy’s 7 things about me, you don’t already know!









1. I meet my husband at Target in 1991; I was just 16 years old. We dated for 6 years and will be married for 15 this year. Folks, I am not feeling so much like a Spring Chicken anymore! But think I have the best husband in the world.







2. Sadly, I hate to admit I drink at least 7 cans of Diet Dr. Pepper, a day! I have to add I drink just the same amount in water, a day, too. Does that make it ok?


3. I am not patient. AT ALL…God continues to help me along with two kiddos and a hubby. I am a work in progress.







4. I have a HUGE fear of public bathrooms. No need to explain.


5. I am Dyslexic. And if you have read {raed} this blog for sometime, you know!


6. I cannot for the life of me work my husband’s high tech remote for our TV. I just give up and walk over to the receiver to turn it.







7. I can pack a car like no body’s business. People stand back in ahh that I can make it all fit. My Goodwill pals think I have an amazing gift… LOL!


And now I am paying it forward to a few stylish blogs that I love to stalk.

1. it is what it is
2. the fickle pickle
3. Kids Create
4. Studio JRU
5. lee la la
6. Beyond the Screen Door


3 comments:

  1. Yes You! I love that you met your husband at Target...my favorite place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Super wife and mom, for which I am truly thankful!!
    Since I am your mother-in-law I know this to be true!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...