Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

It's a Wrap

Secret's out, I L-O-V-E to wrap gifts.




Every Christmas I try and stick with some type of color scheme. Last year it was all about brown on brown.


This year it’s all about color and my love for all things turquoise.




I found my wrapping paper at a craft far in late October. Picked up my ribbon mostly from Hob Lob and a few added touches from the Dollar Store.


My tags were free from a lovely little blog I stalk follow.



Fingerprints our courtesy of my kiddos shaking everything to see if they can guess there contents. Know anyone who does that? {smile}

Can't wait to share with you tomorrow the cutest way to wrap any gift card!


5 comments:

  1. Well, not only do you enjoy it...you're great at it! So pretty! I love wrapping with a color scheme. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I too, love to use matching paper & great ribbon and adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! You are great at wrapping! Love the turquoise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all Kate. Looks so feastive!
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these! i love the colors!! My scheme for this year was kraft paper with bright polka dot bows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...