Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

The BIG Day!

It’s time for me to do a bit of bragging!



My sweet baby girl has waited five long years for this day.
The first day of Safety Patrol!


Her elementary school saves this special honor for only fifth graders.

Last year we submitted our form, and only a few would be chosen. We waited all summer until I received the email congratulating her. I was bighting my nails you see attendance, grades etc. were all looked at. Sadly, she was tardy 42 days last school year. And being that she was only 9 it’s hard to blame her on that one! For the record we have a new system this year and she has yet to be tardy { knock on wood}.



Congratulations on becoming a part of the Safety Patrol Hannah!


4 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet!! Congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! My son was in SP last year and we went to Washington DC on their trip in June! It is such a big honor for the kids and they learn so much from it! Congrat again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did safety patrol at her school when I was there in fifth grade. I loved doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love when they are excited about school responsibilities! Congratutlations Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...