Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Pimp" Your Popsicle!

I bet some of your minds are in the gutter right now after reading that title{smile}!

If only I had these when Hannah was little, I think for sure we could have saved a tree or two!

Again this is another genius idea that I feel in love with over here. My kiddos are always complaining that they NEEEED a paper towel because their fingers are FREEZING!
So I planned on making a few for us and a few to give away, with a huge box of popsicles of course!
I purchased a quarter of a yard of polar fleece at my local fabric store. Folding the length in half I measured off 5 ½ inch rectangles.
Sewed each side shut, making sure to back stitch, leaving the top open. FYI... My fabric allowed me to make 20 Freezer Pop Holders.


Trimmed along the edges with my pinking shears and that was it. So simple!


Makes a great start of summer or end of the school year gift.


Just toss in the wash to get 'em clean.

I will be linking up to these great sites Made it Monday's - It's So Very Cheri - Junkin Monday- The DIY Show - DIY Day - Get Your Craft On -


3 comments:

  1. Love the fabric Kate. Thanks so much for linking to my tutorial; I apprecite it! - Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute and clever! Thanks for sharing...come link @ ponytails and fishscales...terelauritsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...