Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mini Potting Place Cards

I have been passing these in my home and garden center racking my brain for something cute to do with them. Let’s face it they are cute and cheap. The ones you see here cost me $0.94 for a pack of 12.

Yesterday I gave it a shot.
A cute place card setting for your Easter dinner.
Simply use a seriated knife and cut through both sides at the same time.
Print off your desired names and place into slots.
Stuff moss and a few little eggs and you have a super easy {and cheap} place card.


I will be linking up the these other great parties today Works for Me WednesdayShow and Tell – Thrift Thursday- Make it Your Day - Penny Pinching Party - We Did It


12 comments:

  1. Can you come to my house? ;) LOVE these - and the bunny pops too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I LOVE those!!! Great Idea. I wish we were having something formal now!!
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! I love this, Kate! Makes for a nice and different place card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea!! It screams "Spring"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love these!
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adorable! great job! I just painted some peat pots and made baskets from them. I dropped in from Blue Cricket. Hope to see you back at my place soon! until later...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this idea. i think i am gonna use Robin Egg candies as the eggs. such a great idea. thanks for posting. came over from blue cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to set a pretty Easter table! Love your creativity!

    Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...