Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bunny Pops

 I saw this in a magazine I knew that I had to make them.
Not only are they super cute but super simple to do.
You will need one box pre-made rice kirspie treats, dark and white melting chocolate, sucker sticks and pink food coloring.
Unwrap all rice krispie treats and place stick in bottom of treat, place on a plate. Melt your chocolate and dip the treat coating all sides.
 Place on wire rack.

When you have finished dipping the treats place the wire rack in freezer until chocolate is set.
 Add food coloring to melted white chocolate and place chocolate in plastic zip lock bag. Snip corner and use to make ears. Use a sucker stick to make the eyes and nose. Place back in freezer to set. Wrap each individually.

Perfect for Gabe’s preschool Easter Party this week.

**** After having finished these, I have a few steps that I think will make them even easier. Use almond bark, it melts better and is much easier to work with. Rather than using pink chocolate for the ears place Easter colored candy corn upside down to create ears. ****

I will be linking up to all these other great sites Tempt my Tummy - Tuesday At The Table - Tasty Tuesday - Thrifty Decor Chic


10 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll have to try them this week. I just clipped a Hobby Lobby coupon this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! My boys would be in love with these little bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look super cute and super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. delightful! ..and seem so easy to do! Dropping by from That's so Cheri... Hope to see you at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, they look great and it's given me an idea.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!!!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute!! ooh, i may need to make me some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute!! Those are going to be a hit at the party! I bet they are so yummy too! :-) Thanks for sharing a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these look yummy! And oh so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...