Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

L.O.V.E.L.Y Strawberry Bread

I am going to share with you the BEST Strawberry bread to ever grace your taste buds.

Cross my heart {sick a needle in my eye}!

This yummy dense bread can stand on its own, but top it with the Strawberry Butter and you will consume more carbohydrates than you ever imagined. I would show you proof, but it’s hard to take a picture of one’s own backside.


Gather up all your goods.

Mix together the strawberries, eggs and oil.



Stir in the flour mixture until moistened.

Pour into your desired pan. I am using heart shaped ramekins to make mine a Valentine treat.

Bake @ 350* form 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the shape of your pan. How easy is that!

For the Strawberry Butter beat butter, strawberries and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. And store in refrigerator.

I packaged my heart shape loaves with a tiny jar of strawberry butter. All for the one’s I love {smile}





XO- XO- XO

L.O.V.E.L.Y Strawberry Bread



1. Mix together

          a. 2 10oz. frozen strawberries, thawed
          b. 4 eggs
          c. 1 ½ cup veg. oil
2. Sift together
          a. 3 Cups flour
          b. 2 Cups Sugar
          c. 1 tsp. baking soda
          d. 1 tsp salt
          e. 1 tsp cinnamon
3. Combine
           a. Strawberry mixture and flour mixture. Stir until   dry ingredients are moist- Don’t over mix
4. Pour
           a. Into greased and floured 2 9x5
5. Bake at 350* 1 hour until toothpick comes clean

Strawberry Butter

1 10oz frozen strawberries, thawed
1 Cup unsalted butter, softened
1 Cup powdered sugar


Combine all ingredients – whip until pink and fluffy- store in refrigerator

I will be linking up to these other great sites! Stop by in your free time! We are THAT Family- Blue Cricket Design- Beauty and Bedlam


11 comments:

  1. Oh this has got to be good. I will be back to bake. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Strawberry bread and strawberry butter!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm! I just gained five pounds on my thighs!! Hee,hee! I will make this for my kiddos! Thanks for the fun recipe.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! This looks so good! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly this looks good! I am going to have to try these, thanks for posting!!!

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strawberry butter idea. Where did you find the container?

    365mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum yum yum! What a perfect v-day gift for someone! Gonna try this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a strawberry bread. Your looks fab in those wraps after you cooked them in those heart shaped dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you make the butter, do you need to process the strawberries first so they aren't as big or chunky, or are they mushy enough once they thaw and get beaten?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this on the Valentine's Day Challenge and my vote is for you - this looks delicious AND perfect for V-day! :-D I will definitely have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...