Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh...Pickles....

We are a family that loves to eat pickles. I would say Gabe likes them the most. He even ventured off and tried a pickle flavored sno cone one day. Let's just say it wasn't a repeat!

So this summer when I came across these family size jars at my local WalMart. I picked one up to share at home. Needless to say we go through a jar like this in about a week. Yes, I know our salt intake is through the roof.

We are a family trying to live up to the motto that is being taught now at school. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! GO GREEN! So I hated to throw away these nice big glass jars.

We are hosting a Fourth of July bash in a few weeks. And of coarse will be serving pickles. So I got my spray paint out and some patriotic ribbon and went to work. Here is what I ended up with.



I plan on slicing another family jar of pickles up and setting this out on the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...